Sometimes life happen, trees fall on your roof or hail damage from a storm. We're here help you through the whole process from start to finish. If you have any questions about our services or need more help on getting started fill out the form at the bottom of the page to have a representative contact you for further assistance.
Sometimes its hard to know where to start, that's why we guide you through the whole process from beginning to completed repair.
What We Provide ?
We provide the documents needed by insurance companies to get the work started.
Quantity of materials needed
Approximate starting and completion dates
Building permits secured (if applicable)
Warranty details – review conditions that would void it.
1. Roof Inspection - One of our qualified contractors will inspect the roof free of change noting any damage they find.
2. File a Claim - We will help you get the necessary things you need as well as answer any questions on how to file the claim.
3.Meet with the Adjuster - Our contractor will meet with you and the insurance adjuster to make sure that all damages and repairs need are noted for the claim.
4. Wait for a Response - The insurance company will notify you on the status of your claim and their decision usually by mail.
5. Choose Your Options - Once the claim is approved you can look at all your options as far as color, type, etc.
6. Schedule an Install Date - Once the materials are available for your job, we will reach out to you to schedule a date for the job to be completed.